Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Palmer Resident Marie Parsons' Body Found; Debra Ruth Henderson Arrested

The Ellis County Sheriff's Office has made a discovery of a body believed to be that of a missing Palmer woman, Marie Parsons, from Dec. 1, and have made an arrest in the disappearance and possible murder of the missing woman, according to this link.



Debra Ruth Henderson of Garrett has been arrested on suspicions of being involvedi n the murder of Parsons. The Ellis County Observer has obtained the mug shot here:


Debra Ruth Henderson

Garrett, Texas
ECSOWatch.com Exclusive




The Ellis County Observer has submitted a public information request to ECSO for the pertinent information on this suspect, who is from Garrett.




Special thanks to Dianne Epps for the tip (I was on the phone when she called.)

4 comments:

  1. I have known Debra Henderson for several years and I find this really hard to believe about her. I am praying that there has been some mistake made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have known Debra for many years. She has a temper but ....murder is a far stretch in my opinion but then again I do not know the facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family has known Debra for over 20 years and this is so unbelieveable. She has always been a wonderful loving person.. Only God knows what is going to happen and myself and my family will be praying for all involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This woman is walking free after admitting that it was an accident, REALLYYY!!! If it WAS an accident then why have to bury this woman in a shallow grave and not call any one? Because it was NO accident!!!

    ReplyDelete